Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Girl... Where have you Been?


Life and Times of an Entry Level Blogger...Part 3...

I have been Busy. Busy. Busy. Or as many of you know, just extremely focused. So many things have passed, and in an effort to try to keep up , I realize this blog had fallen behind.


So, first off,


It's 2010! Happy New Year! Personally, this new year comes with a plethora of blessings, responsibilties, and tasks that have to be completed. I've made a committment to myself to get more financially responsible, be a bit more demanding with my goals, and just get it together personally! I have so much living and learning to do, that I realized I simply need to tackle it head on. But one thing I did not do this year? Have a resolutions. Nope, I set goals.


Now, if you are like me, you are the type of chick that wants to do everything and BE everything. I've taken tumultous tasks of trying to do a million things at once. Update this blog, write my own tv show, work my 9 to 5, (which really is more like a 9 to 9), try to be the best girlfriend, live the life of a 23 year old, travel, meet up with friends, eat healthy (or not so much), get my career together, see family more.......you get the picture. I'm bogged down with LIFE. So needless to say, I'm forging ahead on my path to greatness.


I intend to keep this blog rolling, but please just bare with me....



No comments: