Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Lessons We Learn


As I skate on the line between 22 and 23 years old, I have been forced to deal with some really tough decisions and a few wake up calls that I'm glad I am learning early. It seems once you hit a certain age, the real world really kicks you in the ass. Though I have a lot to be thankful for, I am blessed to be in a position to have a job, a roof over my head, and the ability to support myself. Times get hard, I realize I cannot always do it alone, but I can't run from my problems either, and sometimes you have to turn to God for guidance.

A little prayer of guidance:

"Green pastures are before me, for which i have not seen.
Bright skies will soon be o'er me, where darkest clouds have been.
My hope I cannot measure, my path in life is free.
My Father has my treasure and He will walk with me."


No comments: