Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Aubrey O'Day does Playboy


I don't really know how to feel about this one.

Aubrey O'Day, a booted member of Danity Kane, decided to do Playboy Magazine. Doesn't she look like Mariah Carey, when she did her Emancipation of Mimi Cd Cover??




Wow... Emancipation of Aubrey?

But anyways...I liked Aubrey, I thought she was definitely one of the better members of Danity Kane, before Puffy put her on blast for showing her ass, and kicked her out the group. So, when I heard she was doing Playboy, I was kind of surprised. mean she's known to have a few drunken nights and do a little partying, but which artist isn't? It's not like the girl can't at least get a gig or two somewhere. But I guess money makes the world go round, and today artists do anything to stay relevant.

But damn, at what cost? Discuss.



2 comments:

♥ Nikki ♥ said...

That pic is Sooooooo Retouched its crazy, lol. Anyway, I thought she was cool, but Puffy hit it on the nose when he said she wasn't the same Aubrey he first chose to put in his group, her head def. floating into the clouds. I mean Puffy is a jerk at times, but he's also cutting those checks so she kept it a little too real with the attitude, lol. I guess she's where she belongs now...nice blog!

Christina said...

im sooooooo not surprised. Well, no, what im actually surprised about is that it didnt happen sooner. I mean, even she was put out of the group, she was ALWAYS almost naked, which is not uncommon for celebs, but it was always on the trashy side. smh. She looks pretty on that cover though!