Monday, January 26, 2009

Mr. President is Ready for the War.


What's flyer than this man right here? The fact that at his innaguration, he was wearing bullet-proof clothes! According to Law Enforcement News,

"Obama will wear bullet-resistant clothing, speak behind a protective glass shield and ride in the parade in the armored Cadillac limousine, with doors and windows so thick that he probably would survive a bomb blast.."

Wow. That's crazy. Definitely a sign of the times when you can buy bulletproof clothing. Or should I say when you have thousands of sercret service protecting you and still need bulletproof clothing. Smh. It's not cheap of course, it ranges from a few hundred dollars to an estimated 7,000 dollars in price...But I dunno, people spend half a mil on cars these days...and it's only 7 G's for your life? I would think it would be a lot more than that.

If you wonder about who makes this type of gear, google Miguel Caballero. Or click the link.

Picture above from Huffington Post.

1 comment:

Kofi Bofah said...

Ready for War.

I am sorry - but I have that Pastor Troy DSGB song stuck in my head now.